Translate

martedì 16 ottobre 2012

Ocean Sea



And finally I understand the attempt to Plasson, the painter who in "Ocean Sea" (Baricco) trying to paint the sea with the sea. I was born in the hills and perhaps this is why I find the Sea even more mysterious. And I think about his sense of calm and then look at him and see him dark and I step back. But it is dark and quiet and I feel for the first time here the smell of the sea.  
A trip to Coral Gables, Miami where that is not trivial MiamiBeach (where it is easier to feel the smell of the restaurants), but is a quiet Miami. With luxury hotels, or better, the Hotel where time has stopped  to '30s. A luxury that actually I was not even able to imagine. And the wind ruffles my hair and maybe there , in the water, a letter in a bottle for someone..

Ovviamente questo è l'Hotel per eccellenza, il Biltmore.

sullo sfondo, Miami






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento